Thursday, September 10, 2015

Opening pickle jars is kinda your thing (Tysons Corner)


height : 5'4" (162cm) status : single
age: 34

You know how to drive stick, kill spiders, and open beer bottles. You love strong, feminine women. You give good hugs and carry heavy things and hold hands in public sometimes.

I'm a girly girl. I wear mostly skirts and heels. It will be a very long time before I let you see me without mascara on. I'm intensely organized, prone to crying over OnStar commercials, and happiest when I'm helping somebody.

I like to read stuff. I talk a lot. I have a better birthday idea for your mom than you do. I own two dogs; neither of them fit in my purse. I like yoga. You don't get to mock the yoga if you are enjoying its benefits.

Me: 5'4", blue eyes, long light brown hair. If you're into seeing bands that are good, you should know that I go to Legwarmers concerts and scream my face off in the front row. It's charming after you get used to it.

You: At least 5'4", at least 34, white, and single.

Please send a pic when you email me.... I have some to share :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey guys we just launched a new dating app that's like nothing else out there. It lets you read reviews of past dates to keep the weirdos away and specify exactly what kind of date you are looking for (how much you want to spend/be spent on you, what type of experience you're looking for, and lots more). We weed out losers, spammers, and all the other nuisances you come to expect on most dating apps. The result is a high quality match that's right for you. Would love to get some feedback from everyone! Iphone - ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1032349052?pt=117803261&ct=FORUMS2&mt=8 ) Android - ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pro.appus.takemeout )

June 19, 2016 at 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter