Thursday, November 22, 2012

Would love dinner and a movie - 30 (DMV)

So yes there are some beautiful women who have a hard time finding the right place for a date. I'm a busy working professional so I don't have that much time for dating. This probably isn't the best place to be searching for a ltr on but here go anyways.

ME: I'm a 35 yr old, Caucasian, extremely attractive with long hair, fit, fun, and a educated professional.

If you are a fit, fun, and educated single white male between 30-38 years old with NO baggage, please write me back about yourself with your pictures. I will write more about myself in return.

I'm interested in going out for dinner tomorrow and see if we hit it off. I'm interested in a long term relationship.

Your pic gets mine :)

Location: DMV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter