Thursday, November 22, 2012

Interested in a relationship? - 31 (Northern Virginia)

I'm interested in a finding a long term relationship. This weekend I'm going to be free and looking to go out for dinner and maybe find a long term relationship.

I want a guy who is ready for a long lasting relationship..I am hoping that you will be an attractive man. Preferably between the ages of 30 and 38. I usually date Caucasian men. Please be funny and witty. I like that in a guy.

I'm white, 5'6",140lbs, blond hair and green eyes, I have been told very attractive (I confirm that statement) and fun to be with. I am looking for an attractive white man to be in a long term relationship.

I'm seeking a friendship and possibly a ltr. I would like to see where things lead so drop me a line and let's go from there.

Location: Northern Virginia

1 Comments:

Blogger Speaker said...

Hi ..
Im arnold from nigeria
08109415411

March 19, 2016 at 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter