Saturday, November 24, 2012

Looking to date a nerdy professional! - w4m - 32 (Northern Virginia)

I have always been attracted to nerdy guys that are somewhat of a genius. I am a single white female looking for a guy friend to hangout with at least once a week or every couple of weeks to go out and explore the area.

I'm college educated, gorgeous, single white female, fit, professional with a career.

I'm interested in a long term relationship with a SWM but looking to start off as friends. I find true beauty intelligence. I'm not to picky about looks as long as your a basic looking and you have a great personality that's all that matters.

I'm interested in nerdy professional's that happen to be college educated ages 30 between 39.

I would love to meet someone who is open minded and enjoys trying new things from adventure activities, to learning new things, exploring museums, to new cuisine. It is also a plus if you are a nerd or techie.

If interested please respond with a paragraph telling me about yourself and what you want our first activity to be. Please be sane and drama free.

Respond if your single and your looking for a activity partner and also looking for a long term relationship. :)

Location: Northern Virginia

So here's a good question: if she is not picky about looks then why is she picky on the color of the skin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter