Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Busch Gardens

body : Athletic

I have a pair of tickets that expire in 2 weeks and am hoping to meet a fun man that would like to go with. Transportation to/from is on me. I'm not looking for a hookup, marriage, or a sugar daddy/baby. I would like for this to be a date (open to more but who knows these days) so there must be some attraction and chemistry. We have a few days to sort through some of that.

About me: stable/successful career, independent, of mixed ethnicity (no one has guessed correctly yet), 5'4", HWP, active lifestyle, workout daily, love the outdoors, am older than 35 (you'll never guess my age either :-) ). DDF, non-smoker, no arrests/restraining orders (I'm kidding!). I like to have fun, don't take myself seriously, enjoy sarcasm with a healthy dose of banter. I've been called attractive, beautiful, and exotic but I also understand that's all a matter of perspective.

About you? PLEASE don't be offended but I am definitely attracted to a man with certain characteristics. Taller, fit, attractive, younger, confident, financially independent, able to carry a conversation without using profanity every other word, non-smoker and here's the sensitive part... Caucasian. I'm sorry, I'm attracted to white men. Please don't flag me.

Pic for pic. Tell me about yourself and let's go from there. Thanks for looking.
 
My response: The more they change, the more they stay the same.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter