Saturday, November 10, 2012

Attractive, traditional and looking for a sweetheart... (Fairfax)

I don't have much faith that craigslist is going to work, but I'm taking the optimistic route and giving it a try anyway.

About me:

Just under 30
Cute
5'5"
115 pounds

Long, dark hair

Hazel eyes

Asian American

I'm a hopeless romantic, fun and full of life. I'm not into the club/party scene. I drink socially/occasionally and don't do drugs. I enjoy museums, weekend getaways, history and sports. I work out 5 days a week, so I'm in pretty good shape.

About you:


Attractive

Older than me

Taller than me

Employed

White (Don't hate! People have preferences; this is mine.)

Ideally, I'd like to meet a man who is also a hopeless romantic and believes that it's the little things in life that matter. I prefer men who are chivalrous. I'm more old fashioned than modern and would prefer someone whose values are more traditional. I'd like to meet someone whose interests are similar to mine, but is also open minded when it comes to new experiences. Please be past the clubbing/partying stage of your life and definitely don't do drugs.

I'm more interested in something long term, not a casual fling. I'm not interested in friends with benefits or just sex. Don't bother emailing me if that's what you're looking for.

I do have a picture, but am not posting it on craigslist! I would be more than happy to send a picture to those who reply with theirs and something that piques my interest.

Thanks for reading! Enjoy your weekend!

Location: Fairfax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter