Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I need a hot guy who can keep up - 26

By no means am I unattractive, but it does seem like I am attracted to the wrong guys. I like bad boys, I love tattoos, I like playing the game, b/c it is a game. I just can't find the guy to keep my interest long enough. I am not sure what I am looking for, but I like going out and staying. I hate public affection, but I love what goes on behind closed doors. My girlfriend once started responding to ads for me b/c she says I am too picky, so send me a pic and see if I return one. I do have a taste though, so if you are overweight, not white, younger than 26 or older than 36, have children, or are in a relationship please don't respond. Oh and if you have a motorcycle, you already have my heart

Location: NOVA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter