Wednesday, October 10, 2012

30, attractive SWM? (nova)

attractive SWM? I'm quite attractive SWF.

I'm recently single again, I'm just trying to find a friend at this time, perhaps it might turn into a relationship.

Looking for an attractive single white professional male ages between 29-39 years old to get to know each other and meet up tonight or tomorrow night. I am looking for a guy who is smart, funny, honest, mature, outgoing and knows what he wants in life.

Someone who enjoys traveling, dining, concerts, beach, amusement parks, movies, biking, doing fun things together. If this sounds like you and you are interested in getting to know me and meet me.

Please send me your pictures, age and location.

Location: nova

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter