Thursday, November 5, 2009

I don't know what I want, but I know I want white

If You're Tall and Funny You May Just Be Perfect - 25 (Alexandria)

Date: 2009-11-05, 11:01PM EST

I could sit here and type out all the things I might want in a guy, but what if I say blond hair and you have brown, but could otherwise be a great match for me, and you move on? So I'll just list a few basic musts 

Must be: 
• tall (over 6 feet) 
• white 
• 24-28 
• single 
• open to a serious relationship 
• funny 
• fit (you don't need to have a six pack – though that's always a plus – but I'm athletic, fit, and like to keep in shape, and so should you) 

I am: 
• tall (5'9") 
• 130lbs, athletic build 

I have: 
• light brown hair 
• freckles 
• a thing for nerdy guys (seriously, if I'm attracted to you and you're a nerd, we may be a perfect match) 
• a job I can't tell you much about, or I'd have to kill you ;) 

I'm looking for more than just a hook up, more than just chatting online. I'm ready for a serious relationship if it becomes that, but hope that it just starts with good company, good conversation, and a good time. 

I'm from California, born and raised, moved out here a month ago for work. I have a master's degree in physics and I work in aerospace. I love good stand up comedy (Dane Cook is my favorite, so if you think he's a douche bag, that could be a problem). I'm a sucker for romantic comedies, and would love a guy who didn't mind watching an occasional one with me, though I wouldn't force a guy to watch if he'd be miserable and/or bored. I'm a democrat, so if you're a hard-core republican, I'm definitely not the girl for you. I'm not a super girly girl: I don't wear a lot of dresses or skirts (though I do own some); I don't take hours to get ready to go out; I don't own 100 pairs of shoes or spend money on facials and manicures. 

So if anything I've said caught your eye, I'd love to hear from you. Please tell me about yourself, and also include a picture or you won't hear back from me (hey, I'm posting mine on the internet, you could at least include yours in your first response to me). 


  • Location: Alexandria


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter