Sunday, April 26, 2009

City Girl ISO?

-- original post --

I know craigslist isn't the most fashionable website at the moment, but I am kinda lonely and the summer nights are coming up and I can't seem to meet the kind of man I crave in this area! Very political, you know? Anyways, I am a very driven and open-minded girl, with a passion for cooking, the beach, and silliness. If you are white, tall, thin-medium build, with dark hair and dark eyes, I would love to hear from you. I am a very attractive brunette with a bangin' body and you WILL NOT be disappointed.

-- end of post --

If she claim to be "open-minded" then why is she only looking for a white guy? Why not a black guy? Why not a brown one? Or even a yellow one? Huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter